Registration is open for our 2022 Youth Baseball Clinics!
The Y-D Red Sox Baseball Clinic, under the direction of manager Scott Pickler, offers instructional baseball clinics for boys and girls ages 5-18, geared to their individual needs and skills. All participants have the opportunity to learn fundamental baseball skills, as well as good citizenship, sportsmanship and character from skilled, experienced coaches and top collegiate baseball players.
Clinic sessions run Monday through Friday*, 9 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
$100 per week and includes a t-shirt.
2022 Youth Baseball Clinics Schedule:
June 20 – 24
June 27 – July 1
July 4 – 8
July 11 – 15
July 18 – 23*
July 25 – 29
* Note: Due to playing out of state, there won’t be a clinic on Wednesday, July 20th but will be on Saturday, July 23rd instead.
- All clinics are held at Red Wilson Field on the campus of Dennis-Yarmouth Regional High School located at 210 Station Ave, South Yarmouth, MA
- Monday registration check-in opens at 8:30 a.m. Kids take the field at 9 a.m. Please be sure children arrive with sunblock applied, bottle of water, and glove. Shorts, t-shirts, and sneakers are the preferred uniform. Hats are suggested. For safety, we use softer practice balls, so no protective gear is necessary. Bats are optional.
- If registering for a single day of the week, ask for Coach Pickler upon arrival.
- Clinic is held in light rain. Weather decisions are made by the coaching staff.
- Friday is Family Fun Day! Families are invited to join a “Kids vs. Adult” baseball game and egg toss after abbreviated clinic activities. The day ends with a giant “Slip ‘n Slide.” Bathing suit, towel, and change of clothes are recommended.
- Kids are invited to one home game the week of their clinic to take the field with the team for the national anthem (coaches will advise you of the date). Please be sure to have your child wear their clinic t-shirt and meet by the home dugout gate (3rd base side) by 4:45 p.m. unless otherwise directed.
- Anyone who enters the baseball field and surrounding area may be photographed and those photos are to be used at the sole discretion of the Yarmouth-Dennis Red Sox and the Cape Cod Baseball League.
Our Youth Clinics are Proudly Sponsored by:
If you have any questions, comments, or require any assistance regarding Y-D clinics, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Chartier via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.