Our 2021 clinic dates should be released this fall. Please check back!
Be sure to follow us on Facebook so you don’t miss the announcement hen registration opens.
The Y-D Red Sox Baseball Clinic, under the direction of manager Scott Pickler, offers instructional baseball clinics for boys and girls ages 5 years and up, geared to their individual needs and skills. All participants have the opportunity to learn fundamental baseball skills, as well as good citizenship, sportsmanship and character from skilled, experienced coaches and top collegiate baseball players.
Clinic sessions run Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
$90 per week and include a t-shirt.
- All clinics are held at Red Wilson Field on the campus of Dennis-Yarmouth Regional High School located at 210 Station Ave, South Yarmouth, MA
- Monday registration check-in opens at 8:30 a.m. Kids take the field at 9 a.m. Please be sure children arrive with sunblock applied, bottle of water, and glove. Shorts, t-shirts, and sneakers are the preferred uniform. Hats are suggested. For safety, we use softer practice balls, so no protective gear is necessary. Bats are optional.
- If registering any other day of the week, ask for Coach Pickler upon arrival.
- Clinic is held in light rain. Weather decisions are made by the coaching staff.
- Friday is Family Fun Day! Families are invited to join a “Kids vs. Adult” baseball game and egg toss after abbreviated clinic activities. The day ends with a giant “Slip ‘n Slide.” Bathing suit, towel, and change of clothes is recommended.
- Kids are invited to one home game the week of their clinic to take the field with the team for the national anthem (coaches will advise you of the date). Please be sure to have your child wear their clinic t-shirt and meet by the home dugout gate (3rd base side) by 4:45 p.m. unless otherwise directed.
If you have any questions, comments, or require any assistance regarding Y-D clinics, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Chartier via email at email@example.com.